At last! A company that welcomes new ideas and promotes positive energy to provide solutions and expertise our clients can trust.
At LCG, our goal is for employees to feel they have a sense of purpose in their jobs and understand how their role contributes to the bigger picture. We value our employees’ contributions and our staff knows that their work makes a difference. Our culture of opportunity, achievement, recognition and collaboration makes LCG a great place to work. Our reputation of providing cost-effective solutions and outstanding client service is a testament to the talented and dedicated people we hire. LCG is always looking for energetic, experienced professionals to help grow our business.
Life at LCG
Our team of passionate and creative professionals enjoys a challenging, innovative and collaborative work environment. We continually hone our skills by tackling complex business problems and developing innovative, unique solutions. We’re committed to our clients, offering a comprehensive suite of services from single project management to full life-cycle solution planning, implementation and ongoing support.
Together, we implement innovations that better our services, grow our company and keep us ranked among the best in the business. We regularly celebrate these accomplishments with gatherings, company outings and special events, and in addition to a generous benefits package, recognize and award both individuals and their teams for outstanding efforts and contributions.
LCG recognizes the challenges our employees face in balancing the demands of family, work and play. We offer a generous, carefully thought out and affordable benefits plan to meet the needs of our employees and their families. In addition to providing an innovative and collaborative work environment, LCG offers:
- Competitive salaries and bonus incentive plans
- Comprehensive insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision life and disability)
- Employer paid life, AD&D, short and long term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) employer match retirement plan with 100% vesting upon enrollment
- Performance and goal management
- Career development planning
- Professional growth opportunities (technical and soft skills training, certification and tuition assistance)
- Paid time off (PTO) and 10 paid holidays
- Public transportation allowance
- Company sponsored events and community outreach
- Employee referral bonus program
- Employee recognition program and service awards
- Anniversary and birthday celebrations
View Current Openings
LCG is a minority-owned business and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to diversity in the workplace, including the hiring of veterans and those with disabilities.